My Favourite Photo Snap

All photo snap by my lens.. how is it??? hope you will enjoy it. I'm very interest in photography. Enjoy my landscape photo, animal photo, and the other. All photos taken by myself. Landscape, beach, and all places that I had visited.


Google


Language Translator

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Welcome to My home



This is landscape at my home. Did you know this landscape actually being transfer from my old home to this place and the aged of some of the plant used in the landscape is more than mine? It’s being planted by my father 20-23 years ago. To make a landscape is difficult. We also can hire some one who expert in this field but build our own landscape ourselves is so exiting. We also can learn to be creative. Plant, fish pond, rock and wood 4 basic things that I think can make an amazing landscape.


No comments: