My Favourite Photo Snap

All photo snap by my lens.. how is it??? hope you will enjoy it. I'm very interest in photography. Enjoy my landscape photo, animal photo, and the other. All photos taken by myself. Landscape, beach, and all places that I had visited.


Google


Language Translator

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Welcome to Johor



In Johor Malaysia, there is one international airport call Sultan Ismail International Airport located in Senai Town. This airport used for domestic and international flight. In this airport there have many beautiful landscape in order to make the place interesting. The landscape consist 3 part which the entrance, roundabout and at the park. The visitor or tourist will amaze with the beauty of the landscape. 20 years ago, we can see the airplane in the in front of our eyes. But now the place is closed because of the security reason.

No comments: