My Favourite Photo Snap

All photo snap by my lens.. how is it??? hope you will enjoy it. I'm very interest in photography. Enjoy my landscape photo, animal photo, and the other. All photos taken by myself. Landscape, beach, and all places that I had visited.


Google


Language Translator

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Welcome to Hutan Bandar Johor Bahru


In Johor, there is aplace which have a forest inside a town called Hutan Bandar. This place have been plant with many of beauty plant and big tree in order to make it as green as forest. In there also have a playground for family activity and a pool for children.



In this place also has a reflexology exercise area. The length of the exercise area is around 40 to 50 meter. You will walk by climb or go down, because the road is build with high end.

No comments: